Happy Holidays from all of us at BBQ Repair Texas! We are ready to serve you in 2018! We are your BBQ repair, cleaning, and restoration experts serving the state of Texas!
We all know that for some reason there are a lot of people that volunteer to be responsible for the grilling and barbecue at every event. But many times the barbecue is destroyed for a wide variety of reasons. For example, the fire was too intense, your grill was not performed right, the meat was not right etc.
To know how to grill successfully is not about being an expert at all kind of meat grilling and fire building, it is simply keeping some very basic rules to the way you use the grill and some advice regarding the fire. Control of the fire is a basic rule you must keep if you want a better chance of eating a nicely grilled meat, and if fact it is the most difficult to follow, you need to be slow and conscious of what you are doing.
Take your time barbecuing:
Most people discover that grilling takes much longer than they thought it would, this brings a lot of problems to the barbecue table. The person in charge of the barbecue gets hungry, and people come to visit the grill and offer a lot of advice and tips and some people just visit to see how it is doing because they start getting hungry. The best thing to do is know your plan, find out the time that the meat is expected to be ready, and start the fire 20 minutes ahead of time since increasing the fire is not a problem, but decreasing it might be a huge problem.
Have a little something to eat before you start and throughout the cooking to keep you focused. Make sure to take your meat out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before you will load it on the grill. Doing this will help the meat to cook ideally.
Pick the right temperature:
In most cases, you would want the barbecue not to have any fire but only heat, and at that point, you need to decide if it’s warm enough, or needs more heat. You can increase or decrease the heat of your grill depending on how you want your meat to cook. If you are unsure about the heat, you can place a small piece of meat and wait 10 minutes to see the effect.
Make sure to take the fat off the meat before you cook it. The fat can increase the fire when it starts to drip into the barbecue. In some cases, if the fire is too strong it can result in the meat catching fire which is a catastrophe for the person who is about to eat that piece of meat. In any case, when cooking some meat you never had cooked before you should always test the fire before you introduce all the meat to the grill, so start the grill ahead of time, test the meat for about 15 minutes and see if itís the right heat for it.
Since Americans in the South began publicly roasting pigs at parties and get togethers, Barbecues have been a common item in the lives of North Americans.
For most of the population using a grill is an essential part of cooking and for the hard core barbecuers once the summer comes in its barbecues all the way.
Every barbecue is always a good fun family event.
Here are 5 ways to make your routine evening barbecue a more unique experience:
1) Who said you have to only barbecue meat? There is quite a lot that can be done with bread or fruit and veg over a naked grill. One way to make barbecues and grilling more fun to the whole family is to use pastry cutters for what ever it is you are grilling. It is up to you or your kids what design and type of food you use.
2) Try some of those foil packed recipes which cook in less than 20 minutes which are very handy and clean and kids will also love the surprise element. Combos can be great fun as you can mix it up any way you want and it makes a great game for the kids mixing different items of bread, fruit and veg.
3) They say variety is the spice of life so if you only ever cook the same old sausages and steaks why not try something different like a nice bit of cod or a juicy bit of venison. Similarly, try to mix it up with condiments and seasoning.
4) Barbecues should not be rushed, they are supposed to be fun, many of the die hard barbecue fans out there will state that broiling is an insult to the barbecuing criteria. Barbecues should represent a process of slow cooking on low to high heat and while you wait for the food to grill its a great opportunity to have a good laugh with who ever is in your party be it friends and family.
5) When we were all small children are moms told us never to play are food, well there is an except to every rule isn’t there? Barbecue games are a great way to have really good fun while cooking. In the game Glutton, every player gets either mashed potatoes, turnip or mac cheese, then they must pick at random a utensil from the kitchen and eat and the first person to eat all of their dish wins
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BBQ Repair Texas Receives 2017 Best of Boca Raton Award
Boca Raton Award Program Honors the Achievement
BOCA RATON June 2, 2017 — Bbq Repair Texas has been selected for the 2017 Best of Boca Raton Award in the Appliance Repair Service category by the Boca Raton Award Program.
Each year, the Boca Raton Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Boca Raton area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2017 Boca Raton Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Boca Raton Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Boca Raton Award Program
The Boca Raton Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Boca Raton area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Boca Raton Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.